Below: Playa de Bolonia, Atlantic Ocean, South of Spain, close to Tarifa (The North African Coast on the horizon)
If you are bored or just feel you are not happy or not satisfied, take a sheet of paper and write down these seven simple questions, go to a peaceful place, sit down, breathe, relax and honestly answer them:
1. PASSION: Do I have and feel passion for what I am doing?
2. PERSONALITY: Do I have personality and decide things on my own?
3. POWER: Do I feel at least mentally strong?
4. PLANNING: Do I plan what I will do on a regular basis?
5. PERSEVERANCE: Do I follow my plan and try to finish all tasks and do not give up if I get stuck?
6. PERFORMANCE: Do I obtain the desired results?
7. PAUSE: Do I take breaks on a regular basis to recharge energy and motivation?
If you answer on one or more of these questions with "No" you have probably found one or more reasons why you don't feel satisfied.
Once finished with the analysis you will say, well that's fine, but what can I do to change this?
Use the 8th P: PROACTIVITY and get it fixed ;)
Have a great day!
Born in Germany 1967. Living since 1999 in Spain. Married and father of three. Evangelist of Stephen R. Covey's "The 7 habits of highly effective people". Humble learner who helps others to get the best out of themselves.