7 P's of Happiness and Success
Below: Playa de Bolonia, Atlantic Ocean, South of Spain, close to Tarifa (The North African Coast on the horizon)
If you are bored or just feel you are not happy or not satisfied, take a sheet of paper and write down these seven simple questions, go to a peaceful place, sit down, breathe, relax and honestly answer them:
1. PASSION: Do I have and feel passion for what I am doing?
2. PERSONALITY: Do I have personality and decide things on my own?
3. POWER: Do I feel at least mentally strong?
4. PLANNING: Do I plan what I will do on a regular basis?
5. PERSEVERANCE: Do I follow my plan and try to finish all tasks and do not give up if I get stuck?
6. PERFORMANCE: Do I obtain the desired results?
7. PAUSE: Do I take breaks on a regular basis to recharge energy and motivation?
If you answer on one or more of these questions with "No" you have probably found one or more reasons why you don't feel satisfied.
Once finished with the analysis you will say, well that's fine, but what can I do to change this?
Use the 8th P: PROACTIVITY and get it fixed ;)
Have a great day!
If you want to be successful AND happy I recommend you to play these three cards both in your personal and professional life:
1. Passion - Be passionate and enthusiastic with and about yourself and with and about what you do.
Show yourself and others your passion and motivation, display your enthusiasm and energy. Everything is possible if you believe its possible!
It is all in your mind and you are what you think you are. But you have to express what is in your mind trough emotion and actions.
Believe in your dreams with passion and nobody will be able to stop you! Believe in yourself and be yourself!
2. Vision - If you feel that strong and genuine power of your own enthusiasm and passion, then you have to move forward and start to envision what you want to achieve.
Write it down, draw a picture, associate a song or a video so that you can always see, feel and touch your vision and energize yourself during the tough and difficult moments and times, when you fail or are attacked by your fears to not succeed or when your doubts start hammering your mind. Keep your vision alive and present, its your bright shining pole star at your life's sky that guides you!
Have a great day!
Born in Germany 1967. Living since 1999 in Spain. Married and father of three. Evangelist of Stephen R. Covey's "The 7 habits of highly effective people". Humble learner who helps others to get the best out of themselves.